I have a T/C Omega .50 cal muzzleloader for sale.
This is a pristine T/C Omega with original box, manual and primer tool. The thin factory label is still perfectly intact on the forearm it's so new. I don't believe I fired it, if I had only it was only once or twice. I know I never took it in the field. I bought so many firearms during that time I honestly can't remember if I tried it out. I live in in the Minneapolis Metro area. Stainless Steel, ‘Hardwoods Camo’. Will not ship, only local buyers. $450
• Ignition: 209 Shotgun Primer (sealed pivoting breech)
• Barrel: 28" Round with QLA , Stainless Steel
• Rifling Twist: 1 in 28" Twist for sabots and conical bullets
• Overall Length: 42"
• Approximate Weight: 7 lbs
• Sights: Click adjustable steel rear sight with Tru-Glo Fiber Optic inserts; steel ramp front sight with Tru-Glo Fiber Optics
• Trim: Sling Swivel Studs
• Stock: Composite Buttstock and Forend
• Extra Features: Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
• Loading: Accepts magnum charges of up to 150 grains of FFG black powder or Pyrodex equivalent (or 3 of the 50 grain, 50 Caliber Pyrodex Pellets)
• UPC #: 090161023437
• 42" long, weigh 7 lbs
• MADE IN USA