Thread: 2010 Musky Season Pics!

Default 2010 Musky Season Pics!

Whether your a musky nut, or just happened to catch one by accident, Let's see some of your 2010 musky fishing pics!

I have not been out for them yet this season, but plan on hitting the water for them starting this week or next. I hope to have a lot of good pics this season!
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home. (MN Carry Permit)

Default 42 in.

Hooked into my first musky last weekend up in Lake of the woods. I was using a bucktail and ran it over a rock point. It measured in at 42 inches, nothing huge but I was pumped for catching my first musky. We had 5 differant follows in just a few hours. But overall fishing was awesome. Just hammered the walleyes with all good size.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default 42 in.

Hooked into my 1st musky up in lake of the woods. I was using a bucktail, fishing mostly rocky areas. He measured in at 42 inches. But overall the fishing was awesome, we had 4 follows in just a couple hours and we absolutly just hammered the walleyes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im headed north to find some muskies for a few days! Hopefully I'll have some pics to post! Wish me luck
    Black Mathews McPhearson Series Monster XLR8 28" 70# HHA Sight, Ripcord Arrow Rest, Black Mathews T5 Quiver, Sims Stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by Drenalin13 View Post
    Im headed north to find some muskies for a few days! Hopefully I'll have some pics to post! Wish me luck
    Lookin forward to some pics Dren!
    -Mathews DXT, Spot-Hogg Real Deal, QAD HD, STS, Limbsaver X-Coil, Vapor Trail, GT Pro Hunters, and Slick Tricks..

I just got home about a half hour ago from Boulder Junction, we fished hard Monday and all day today. Monday all we caught were about a million bass and no muskie catches, hits or follow ups. Today I landed 3 fish and my buddy landed 2 fish, I had 3 other hits/bumps and all together we had 6 hits and 10 follow ups today! The first two are my buddies a 23" and the smallest muskie i've ever seen someone land! The bottom two are mine a 40.5" and a 31" the last one unfortanatlly didn't like to be held and threw a fit in the boat so I just set him free, no need to stress the fish out anymore than you need too

Black Mathews McPhearson Series Monster XLR8 28" 70# HHA Sight, Ripcord Arrow Rest, Black Mathews T5 Quiver, Sims Stabilizer

Nice pics man..Looks like a good time!
    -Mathews DXT, Spot-Hogg Real Deal, QAD HD, STS, Limbsaver X-Coil, Vapor Trail, GT Pro Hunters, and Slick Tricks..

Thread Information