Thread: 2012 Turkey Contest???

Default 2012 Turkey Contest???

Just curious on if there is gonna be one this year. This warm weather is getting me in a frenzy and I see in the morning the gobblers are already struttin.
    SouchekRidgeHunter

MISSION
    SCHMIDTY'S SPECIALTY STRINGS
    Souchek Ridge Runners Pro Staff

If there is someone who would be willing to run the contest, be sure to send me a PM. I don't have the time this season.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    If there is someone who would be willing to run the contest, be sure to send me a PM. I don't have the time this season.

Thanks.
    Has anyone offered to do this? I don't have the time either. Just wondering...

I won't have the time but a couple of our guys might be able to run this--Pat, can you message me a rundown of what this would entail? I will run it by them and let you know by the end of the weekend!

And in the spirit of the excitement of the upcoming season, here's a video we put together for an outfitter friend of ours in NE Kansas, last year. Believe it or not, all of the footage was comprised in just a day and a half of hunting. The concentration of birds around creek bottoms down there is ridiculous!

Thread Information